Don't Tread On Me 8x8
Don’t Tread on Me is a very strong statement in the United States with very deep historical roots. The phrase was written under the image of a rattlesnake and emblazoned on a yellow flag. This is known as the Gadsden flag and falls within the historical flags of America.
This beautiful design is my version of a "Gadsden" flag. Updated and ready for you to stitch, this design holds special appeal for American Patriots!
- Single design fits the 8x8 hoop size or larger.
- The design is very compact and requires cutaway stabilizer and sturdy fabrics such as denim, duck, canvas or twill.
- Perfect for jacket, backpacks, duffel bags.
- Formats included: DST, EXP, JEF, PES, VP3
- Color chart included in PDF format.