Empress Mock Whole Cloth Quilt 4x4
"Empress" is the creation of my own Zentangle - but in a thread. Hours of work have been placed into this project so that you might create my special design using a simple 4x4 hoop. This design was created especially for my "4x4 hoop friends" who want to join into the beauty of my designs but are constrained by hoop size. The steps are simple to create these panels and options and instructions are also included.
- Eighteen designs (35 blocks make one panel) fitting the 4x4 hoop size.
- Make THREE panels with these blocks!
- Machine formats included: DST, EXP, PES, JEF, HUS, VIP, VP3, XXX
- Instructions with graph charts included to carry you through to completion.
- Create your own look by stitching the blocks and moving them about until you like your creation.