Mock Fusion - Vintage Rose 8x8
Beautiful fabric and crochet blend to create a stunning quilt that will make your heart smile. Be careful! This “Fusion Quilt” and its construction are addicting! Use up your scraps and make what was discarded, a beautiful piece to cherish. Completion of these blocks are inside your machine hoop. Hand crochet edging is necessary to create a beautiful lap quilt mixing fabric and yarn for a "Fusion" delight!
- Single Design fits the 8x8 hoop size.
- Machine formats included: DST, EXP, PES, JEF, VP3
- Color charts with full instructions included.
- Must have basic Crochet skills to create this quilt.
- Embroidery machine is necessary to stitch this design.
- SAMPLE image below showing a fusion quilt in progress.
Suggested tool for cutting holes: "Crop-O-Dile" tool from Amazon!