This sleeping angel says it all. I digitized this design as tiny ones sound asleep are precious to my heart. This design was digitized specifically for framing, but you can stitch it on fabric for a soft pillow for baby gifts too! I used a mid-weight cut-away stabilizer so that it would look fresh and sturdy for the framing process and it's suggested that you use cutaway too for any pillow form to make the pillow firm. This is hand drawn art transferred over to thread for machine embroidery. Enjoy the "sketched" look of this sweet baby angel.
- Single design fits the 5x7 hoop size.
- Machine formats included: DST, EXP, PES, JEF, HUS, VIP, VP3, XXX
- Cutaway stabilizer suggested for framing.
- Design can be inserted into an 8x10 picture frame nicely.
- The design has open areas on purpose and light colored solid fabric is suggested for the appealing look.