Shabby Rose Quilt - 8X8
"Shabby Rose" is a beautiful piece of quilting elegance you can create yourself - using your embroidery machine. I've taken an idea that struck me, from a piece of Depression-era glass dining plate called "Blue Bubble". Building off that beautiful piece, I created a very strong garden appeal quilt that holds nature as well as meandering vines that is a work of art that you will enjoy for years to come.
- Ten designs fit the 8X8 hoop size.
- This is NOT a "Quilt As You Go" design.
- You must assemble the blocks at the sewing machine.
- Border and corners included
- Machine formats included: DST, EXP, PES, JEF, VP3
- Color chart with instructions also included in PDF format.